About Pristine Omega
Pristine Omega is extracted from “fatty” fishsustainably sourced and wild caught in the cold waters of Norway. It is then molecularly distilled for pristine purity and tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants such as mercury, heavy metals, PCBs and dioxins.Granite Supplements’ formulation has optimized ratios of EPA and DHA. We’ve also added orange oil to fend off “fish burp”.
- Marine omega-3 essential fatty acids are comprised of long-chain Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) which can only be derived from diet, they cannot be synthesized by your body.
- EPA and DHA are important for brain function.2
- EPA produces signaling molecules called eicosanoids, which are key mediators and regulators of inflammation and immunity.3
- DHA reduces blood triglycerides and LDL cholesterol particles, boosting heart health.4
- Omega-3s in combination with exercise is more effective at reducing body fat than exercise alone.5
- Omega-3s are recommended supplements by optometrists for eye health.6